Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

FICTION 55: Responsibility

After the hatrick posts of mine, I feel myself eligible for writing about many things which I was not confident before.
Yes, I’m talking about FICTION 55
I heard (read) this for the first time in Sh@s’s blog. Her’s is one of the best blogs I’ve come across. I’ve read all her posts and started following her since the first post I read. ;-)
And now that only inspired me to write FICTION 55.

Most of the blogs do have one or more posts on this concept. It goes this way.
You write a post on fiction (May it be – Funny, Sad, Thought provoking... anything) but the post should not cross more than 55 words. This is the structure. So, he goes my first one.  People, please don’t mind the disaster. ;-)


At 12:30AM, a car is racing to itself on the road not aware where it’s heading to. It was too late until the driver realized that he hit the divider and vehicle barged into the trunk of a huge tree. Everybody was hurt and the youngest among them, whose birthday celebrations just ended - got killed.

Moral of the Story: Please don’t Drink and Drive.

PS: Please don’t be careless. Drinking and Driving is a very serious issue, which is taken in a very lighter manner. Please be responsible enough and let your friends drive when you are drunk.

-Ugri

6 comments:

Meety said...

Fiction 55 and all eh?? good start.. keep going :-)

Ugri said...

just a try :-D

Sh@s said...

OMG...thanks Ugri for heaping such a huge compliment on me. That was so sweet of you. First attempt and you executed it pretty well. Keep it up!

Ugri said...

@Shas- Anytime! But truly that was a heartfelt feeling. Thanks to you too.

Shine said...

Short and Crisp... good going...

Ugri said...

@Shine - Thankies!