Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's in the name?!

"How many days its been since you created your account in the blogger and till date I dont see even a single blog post. whats with you girl?"
Will you start or not?! :@
This is one of my best friend's reaction who's a regular blogger.

Another friend of mine,whom i'm meeting after a while
Hey! Wassap! Do you blog?! what's your blog's name?
.
.
.

and the list continues...
Name.. Name.. Name..!
That's the reason, I couldn't start any blog all this while though I created an account long ago..
What would be the Name of my Blog...?
Seriously its a tough job to find a name to our blog!

After 3 month's struggle and Lotta discussions and rejections, finally I stuck to this one.
I liked it, hope you people like it too.. Dint like, never mind.
That's it for my first post.
Feel free to share your blog naming experiences.
Waiting for your comments ;-)

-Ugri.

5 comments:

dEviLZ rEveNgE said...

♥ i like...atleast uve scribbled sumthing... :D nice namee..........

Meety said...

He he nice one.. and yeah I had changed my blog's name twice now.. its all dependent on ur moods.. so chill and dnt bother about names and go for the posts :-)

Ugri said...

@dam - Yeah its actually scribbling ;-)
Dont expect sense in my posts pls

@Dhi - Hehee!! As i got a name now, will do tht only :-D

Sh@s said...

It was déjà vu for me on reading this post. Surprisingly even my blog has the word 'Scribbling' in the blog name.
My suggestion to you is to simply begin writing and not get bothered much with the name and all though names matters at times. If whatever name you have selected doesnt go well with your mood or thought process. You can always change it later.

Ugri said...

@Sh@s - Thanks for the sweet suggestion...